Saturday, May 19, 2012

no mood to stick around with some tools,to belek2 with my bumblebee,my little red riding unhood..
pegi jahanam..going for an outing?maybe...?but,where to go.?

noe wutim currently at the office right now,working...
yea,i love to worked at night,less hassle,less presure n more relaxing...because?bos takde n my officer yang riuh also takde only staff just like me...

as expected i will get bored with something..dont know why..
even at you you and you..
evrythings seems not right here,not even the unsupportive members of commitee,financial,officemates n ............


i dont know is it this is my correct decision?
i was thinking to get away from you...we are getting closer again,but until when?
you are not really ...........
but u show me something that i have to think about...
ntahla mampos tak tau ape,i was thinking esok nk pegi kluang tgk wayang ade bagusnye jugak....ok wait.. "where is my astray??fakap ade org curik ni buduh


stop smoking.keep trying evryday,evry week,everymonth but still,i cant...
maybe later on,who knows?just keep trying dont give up...

a new ride?always dream about it...as long as it worth for me n my pocket im sure i will go for it...civic?woahhhhhhh besar selera macam gaji 5ribu sebulan ade bran?


till then im thank you

0 comments: